MSI Afterburner APPapps
Description of MSI Afterburner APP
************** Launch Promotion ****************
MSI just released its Afterburner App for Android, the world’s first Android overclocking utility for graphics cards!! The biggest benefit of the MSI Afterburner app is that it allows you to tap into the power of MSI Afterburner and make adjustments even while playing a full screen game or chasing a benchmark record. Come join us, experience the power and convenience of the MSI Afterburner APP and win great prizes!!
Join us and get a free MSI WindPad 100W now!http://www.facebook.com/MSIHQFANCLUB?sk=app_201143516562748************** Launch Promotion ****************
The pioneering Android overclocking utility “Afterburner APP” was co-developed by MSI and well-known software programmer "Nick Connors". The new Afterburner utility allows the Android-based smartphones and tablets to adjust or monitor Afterburner settings on PC over a Wi-Fi connection. In addition to monitoring the temperature, voltage and fan speed, the utility can also be used for overclocking and overvoltaging!
Quick installation guide:
Before you want to test MSI Afterburner APP on Android Phone/tablet, you will need:
1. A windows xp sp3 (with .NET 2)/vista/7 system with a discrete graphics card and is able to connect to internet/intranet.
2. An android cellphone or tablet has wifi function. (the O/S should be higher v2.1)
3. The system and cellphone or tablet can connect to each other over internet or intranet.
“RemoteServer” is a utility which should be placed in the system. Just make sure all files are under in the same folder.
“MSIAfterburner.apk” is an app which should be installed in Android cellphone or tablet.
Make sure the system has installed the afterburner 2.1.0 or above version, and it has to be started so RemoteServer can read the H/W status through it.
How to work - Step by step:
1. Put the folder for RemoteServer on desktop for easy access
2. Run Afterburner (2.1.0 or above version)
3. Run "MSIAfterburnerRemoteServer.exe" to open up the RemoteServer
4. Verify that the remoteServer is running in background
5. Run Afterburner APP on Android cellphone or tablet
6. Enter the system IP (you can find ip over RemoteServer) into the IP settings of Afterburner APP to make a connection of Afterburner APP and Remote Server.
7. If the monitoring and OC funtions work properly, now it's time to enjoy it!
BTW, each clock/voltage/fan adjustment over afterburner app, you will have to press "apply"!
RemoteServer can be download from here:http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/images/MSIAfterburnerAPP_Android_10.rarMSIAfterburner.apk can be download from here:http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/images/MSIAfterburner.apkOfficial Website of MSI Afterburner:http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/Official discussion forum of MSI Afterburner:http://forums.guru3d.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55